Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome Home!

Our Calvary Family had a surprise Welcome Home party for the 3 of us on Sunday after morning worship! It is such a blessing to be a part of our church family. The LORD is so very GOOD, and He often uses the church to show some of the goodness of His Love. If you don't have a church family, we highly recommend one!

Abigail wasn't sure about all of the attention at first, but she warmed up to everyone before the lunch was over :)

Abby loved the gifts and of course all of the Pink!

She decided to give us some poses at dinner that night. She is such a JOY...it's hard to remember what life was like before her :)

Love that Smile!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So sweet! I'm so glad that your church family is very supportive. How wonderful!

Blessings,
Sarah

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh it is such a precious smile. God has blessed you so much....yes...church families rock!

The Little Miss said...

aw what a special post!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Michele said...

Oh my! Her little face brings tears to my eyes! She is a beauty!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a sweet welcome home party! It looks like you have a wonderful church family!

Blessings,
Robin