Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surprises in the Mail Box

It's always fun to find a package full of gifts in your mailbox! Back in March I joined a swap group that is made up of other America World moms, most of whom are waiting like us to go get their daughters. So, my first swap to participate in was for April - it was a Spring theme "Shower in a Box." I wish I had taken pictures of what I chose to send because it was as much if not more fun to shop for a gift as it was to receive one. Here's a look at the generous gift that my thoughtful swap partner put together!


Gotta love a jack-in-the-box...especially such a brightly colored one!

Look at that beautiful Spring theme in each item!


Such cute little outfits...love 'em!


A final look at those great Spring themed selections!
If you're reading this - Thank you sooo much Karen!
I am so excited to have joined this group...lookin forward to more surprises at the mailbox and sending out some of my own!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a fun swap!! Abigail is going to love all of those items! :)

Continuing to pray for you guys and Abigail, as you wait.

((HUGS))